Participants must arrive 15 minutes prior to ALL scheduled start times.
A $50 course-rescheduling fee applies if the participant is:
- More than 15 minutes late from the class start time;
- Does not have the correct (or insufficient) identification;
- Does not complete the pre-learning course materials (where required).
Due to high demand and legal requirements, under these circumstances the course fees are non-refundable and entry to class is not permissible.
If you fail to attend your scheduled course, the course fee in non-refundable.
Students must apply for refunds in writing, so we can verify your identity and keep a record of the request.
Reasons that will not be accepted for a refund: Roster changes at work, found course closer to me/cheaper, something came up (apart from illness accompanied by a doctors certificate), found out you didn’t need certificate, accidentally booked, thought you could renew competency card or decided you didn’t want it.
A fee of $50 per certificate will apply for any certificates that need to be re-issued.
Booking and Refund Policy
- If we cancel a course at any time, participants will be offered the option to reschedule to an alternative class (at no extra cost), or receive a full refund of the course fees. No additional monies will be reimbursed to the participant for any other expenses incurred, or inconvenience caused.
- Refunds will be made by the same means with which the original payment was made (i.e. EFTPOS payment would result in an EFTPOS refund) and will be made to the same person that made payment. If a third party paid the course fee, the third party will be refunded the course fee.
- If deemed Not Yet Competent, all participants are eligible to re-sit the final assessment on another day at no additional cost.
- If deemed Not Yet Competent a second time, the participant is required to re-sit the entire course again and $50 fee must be paid.
- If you cancel your course and give less than 7 days notice, your Course Fees are Non-Refundable.
- If you cancel your course and give more than 7 days notice your money will be refunded minus a $50 administration Fee and the cost of any course materials.
- No Attendance = No Refund
- If you reschedule your course more than 7 days before your scheduled course date, you will incur a $20 rescheduling fee.
- If you reschedule your course less than 7 days before your scheduled course date, you will incur a $50 rescheduling fee.
- If you fail to attend your course due to illness and provide a medical certificate within 5 days of your course, you can reschedule at no extra charge.
Important – Student Visas:
If you are an INTERNATIONAL STUDENT on a STUDENT VISA we CANNOT accept your enrolment.
Enrolling as an international student on a student visa after agreeing to the terms and conditions may result in forfeiting of course fees.