If you are looking for work in any establishment that provides gaming services in NSW, it is a government requirement for you to have completed a Liquor and Gaming NSW approved RSG course.
$79 (usually $130 – save 40%)
New South Wales for 5 years.
Date & Time:
Tuesdays 8:30am – 3:00pm
Thursdays 8:30am – 3:00pm
Why do you need a RSG course?
The RCG course is required for any staff involved with gaming services in NSW including:
- Staff who patrol the gaming area
For any establishment that provides gambling services in NSW, it is a government requirement for staff to have completed a Liquor and Gaming NSW approved RSG course.
Once you have competed your RSG course, it will be valid for 5 years and will require a refresh after this period.
USI (Unique Student Identifier)
All students doing nationally recognised training from January 1, 2018 need to have a Unique Student Identifier (USI).
What is a USI?
The USI is a reference number made up of ten numbers and letters that:
- creates a secure online record of your recognised training and qualifications gained in Australia, from all training providers you undertake recognised training with
- will give you access to your training records and transcripts
- can be accessed online, anytime and anywhere
- is free and easy to create and
- stays with you for life
Where do I go to create my USI Number?
For more details and to create a USI go to the Government USI site here. https://www.usi.gov.au/students/create-your-usi
- Liquor and Gaming NSW interim RSG certificate – valid for 90 days after which your Competency Card must be used
- Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for SITHGAM001 Provide Responsible Gambling Services
During this course, you will learn how to conduct gambling activities in a responsible fashion. The course will include information about:
- Strategies to prevent addiction
The RSG course is divided into 3 main components that include:
- Theory training in the classroom
- Simulated workplace environment
Throughout the course there will be small role-play activities and a written knowledge test.
No prior knowledge is required.
Located in the heart of Bondi Junction, we are less than 2 minutes from the nearest bus and train stops!
Address: Ground level, 332-342 Oxford Street, Bondi Junction, 2022.
Train station: Bondi Junction
Students must bring one form of original photo ID on the day of the course (Passport, Drivers license or Proof of Age Card).
You can pay for the course online by credit/debit card – our site is highly secure. Over the phone or come into our Bondi office!
You can bring a friend along to the course at an additional charge or book an interpreter through the National Translation service.
Unfortunately due to limited spots in our classes we cannot provide refunds. If you need to re-schedule, see our Terms and Conditions.
No, as it currently stands only a NSW RCG is recognised in NSW.
Ready to get started?
Join one of our daily courses in the heart of Bondi.