HLTAID001 Provide CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation). This is the current government approved unit of competency and a CPR course that employers in Australia look for.
Get the latest training in CPR and manage an emergency with confidence.
Unit Code: HLTAID001
Valid: 1 year
Date & Time:
Saturdays 9am – 11am
Sundays 9am – 11am
Qualification:HLTAID001 CPR Certificate
Why Do You Need a CPR Certificate?
This CPR course will provide you with the knowledge and skills necessary to maintain breathing and circulation in an adult, child or infant following cardiac arrest. Content is based on Australian Resuscitation Council Guidelines.
Nationally recognised HLTAID001 CPR certificate, valid for 1 year.
- Legal and other requirements
- Basic life support
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Demonstration and use of a defibrillator (AED)
USI (Unique Student Identifier)
All students doing nationally recognised training from January 1, 2018 need to have a Unique Student Identifier (USI).What is a USI?The USI is a reference number made up of ten numbers and letters that:
- creates a secure online record of your recognised training and qualifications gained in Australia, from all training providers you undertake recognised training with
- will give you access to your training records and transcripts
- can be accessed online, anytime and anywhere
- is free and easy to create and
- stays with you for life
Where do I go to create my USI Number?
For more details and to create a USI go to the Government USI site here. https://www.usi.gov.au/students/create-your-usi
Throughout the course there will be role-play activities and a small written knowledge test.
No prior-knowledge required.t.
Located in the heart of Bondi Junction, we are less than 2 minutes from the nearest bus and train stops!
Address: Ground Level, 332-342 Oxford Street, Bondi Junction 2022
Train station: Bondi Junction
Ready to get started?
Join one of our daily courses in the heart of Bondi.
RSA + RCG: $175 (save $10)
RSA + Barista: $164 (save $10)
RSA + RCG + Barista: $233 (save $20)
More information here