HLTAID003 Provide First Aid. This is a current government approved course and a First Aid course that employers in Australia look for.
Get the latest training in First Aid and manage an emergency with confidence.
$69 (usually $115 – save 40%)
Small pre-learning exercise
HLTAID003 First Aid Certificate
Date & Time:
Sundays from 9am
Why Do You Need An RSA?
Why Do You Need a First Aid Certificate?
The First Aid course is required by many businesses and institutions to promote a safe working environment.
In addition to the requirements, basic First Aid is undertaken by everyone at some point in their life.
Nationally recognised HLTAID003 First Aid certificate, valid for 3 years.
- How to properly assess an emergency situation
- CPR techniques on adults and infants
- Using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- First aid procedures for bleeding, burns and fractures
- Managing medical conditions such as anaphylaxis, asthma and seizures
- Managing medical emergencies such as snake/spider bites, poisons and choking
- Infection control procedures
- Managing exposure to extreme temperatures
- Administering first aid for eye & soft tissue injuries
- Assessing and moving sick & injured
- Legal responsibilities of a first aider
- Basic anatomy and physiology
- Managing shock
- and much, much more!
Throughout the course there will be small role-play activities and a written knowledge test.
Our course comprises of a pre-course learning component followed by our 1 day in-class practical course.
The pre-study consists 15 true/false questions.
Pre-study takes 1 hour on average.
Located in the heart of Bondi Junction, we are less than 2 minutes from the nearest bus and train stops!
Address: Ground Level, 332-342 Oxford Street, Bondi Junction 2022
Train station: Bondi Junction
Students must bring one form of original photo ID on the day of the course (Passport, Drivers license or Proof of Age Card).
You can pay for the course online by credit/debit card – our site is highly secure. Over the phone by credit/debit card. Or come into our Bondi office!
You can bring a friend along to the course at an additional charge or book an interpreter through the National Translation service.
Unfortunately due to limited spots in our classes we cannot provide refunds. If you need to re-schedule, see our Terms and Conditions.
Ready to get started?
Join one of our daily courses in the heart of Bondi.